The following terms apply to your use of the website:
- This website’s contents are only for reference and general use. We may occasionally, in our preference, make changes to the service and agreements of ACSRPLAustralia.com. If you continue to use the service even after the changes are made, you are showing your acceptance of change.
- ACSRPLAustralia.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect or any kinds of damages which may include errors and elimination in content, any unauthorized access to the personal information or financial information stored in the site and the use of our service, any bugs or viruses that may be transmitted through our website and other damages.
- The elements and attributes contained in this website including the editorial elements such as images, artwork, demonstration, all the information and graphical elements such as names, logos and trademarks are the belongings of this website and are protected by copyright and trademark.
- This website shall not be liable if the information, products or services provided through this website do not meet your specific requirements.
- You are not allowed to change, add to, remove or vandalize any of the content, elements or attributes displayed on this website.
- Any information such as queries, feedback, data, comments or suggestions sent to us through this website will be considered as non-confidential unless you ask us to.
- You may not use the website in any uncertified or illegal motive which could disable or damage the website.