Process to Apply Australian PR 189 Skill Assessment
The Australian Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) is a skilled Australian visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by anyone neither employer, nor a state or territory, or a family member. A visa holder can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia and can include individual family members in the application.
Process to apply Australian PR 189 Skill Assessment
The step by step procedure to apply for Australian PR 189 skill assessment is as follows:
• Check if your occupation is on the skilled occupation list.
• Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
• Wait for an invitation to apply for this visa.
• Apply for the visa within 60 days of invitation.
Ensure that you know about all the above procedures so you won’t get any difficulty while applying for the Australian PR 189 Skill Assessment. If you are from an ICT Background but you have no Bachelor’s degree relevant to ICT, then you have to submit RPL(Recognition of Prior Learning) to ACS (Australian Computer Society). So that they can assess you skills and knowledge to the relevant ICT field. Only after this RPL assessment, you can apply for PR Visa else you cannot.
Required Documents for Australian PR 189 visa skill Assessment
The list of documents needed to complete your application for Australian PR 189 Skill Assessment are mentioned below:
• Necessary application form
• Proof of Identity
• Skill assessment report
• The test result of English Language Exam (either IELTS or PTE)
• Skilled employment documents
• Two colored passport size photographs
• Educational documents (your highest degree will be considered).
• Australian study requirement
• Health documents
• Character documents
• Employment reference letters
• Any other documents as and when asked by DIBS
Make sure that you get all the above documents ready, before applying for the Australian PR Visa 189 Skill Assessment. Learn about all the procedures for applying for 189 Visa.
If you require any kind of help or support regarding the procedure of visa and immigration, you can get a free consultation from our professional consultant in ACSRPLAustralia.com. Even if you want assistance in writing your RPL report for ACS Skills Assessment, you can contact us.